Google Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Helpful Lecture to get a better understanding of Chap 2 of the SG

Sorry, I know I posted this earlier, but I'd rather have it in one easy convenient place for ya.

Before or after reading Chapter 2 of the Sociology study guide I highly recommend you listen to this lecture from Dr Serena Chen from UC Berkeley (Psych 160, Social Psychology), part 2 not so necessary, but Part 1 a definite must.  To play (streaming), press the play button, to download click the title.




If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or email me, if you notice I respond right away :) And to those who find my blog unuseful, you don't have to come and to those that expressed kind words, thank you, you dudes & dudettes keep me motivated.  Let's all get first class honours y'all.  Sorry I speak American not English LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment